astral | they/them
country of origin:
I am simply someone who does art as they please. I tend to get pretty stuck with my favorite things, but would post something different once in a while. My sketchbook approximately consists of 94% shipping; the remaining 6% other. I do apologize if I don't post very often, it just means that I am very busy at the time being (please bear with me! >~<).
My life in a nutshell: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tX-Qu…
Ok ok I love this man so much,,,
I truly love my bbys I mean look at them
Lol idk... miscellaneous, I guess
Yuri on Ice Official Guidebook Announced!
Good day to you all!
The official Yuri on Ice website and twitter announced that in late April, they will be releasing a Yuri on Ice guidebook!
The guidebook will be called "Yuri on Life" and they have stated that the guidebook will give us a lot of new information that we currently don't know about the world of Yuri on Ice and the skaters we have come to meet. This means that we will be given the opportunity to learn more about the skaters who we didn't know much about previously as well as more information about our main trio, detailed commentary on their skating programs, and much more!
The guidebook will contain many interviews from staff, including interviews from Writer Mitsuro Kubo, Choreographer Kenji Miyamoto, and surprisingly Director Sayo Yamamoto herself! Sayo Yamamoto i